Terms and restrictions of booking
The conditions of your booking agreement with Jett Travel and our suppliers are outlined in this document. Please carefully read these booking conditions as these are the only terms and conditions of the contract between you and the applicable service providers of the hotel, transportation, or any other booked service.
Policies for using the Jett Travel website, policies for content provided as a product, and our privacy policies are all contained in the additional documents listed below. It is believed that by accepting these booking terms and conditions, you are also agreeing to the other terms and conditions indicated below.
– Terms and Conditions of Use for the Website
– Areas of Interest and Coverage
All bookings made through the Jett Travel Website are subject to these terms and conditions, which include:
Direct access to Jett Travel
Access to Jett Travel web site or booking system through website or customer agents
Through Jett Travel customer service
These terms and conditions apply equally to all residents of any country around the world.
– Relevant Service Providers’ and their Agents’ Terms and Conditions: As we only act as an agent for all bookings we make with relevant service providers or their agents for accommodation, transportation, or any other booked services, the relevant service provider’s booking conditions will take priority over Jett Travel’s terms and conditions in cases where they conflict. Clauses 11 and 12 provide further information on this subject.
– Applicability of Package Travel & Package Tours Regulations You may decide to make one or more bookings with us at the same time. Please note that irrespective of the various products you book, each booking is a separate booking and your bookings do not constitute a package.
The only exception to what is stated above is when you book a package holiday that comprises accommodation and excursions pre-packaged by our suppliers. Such bookings will of course be a package as formally defined in the legislation referred to above and their add-on options where applicable.
Jett Travel does not represent or warrant that the information and this site’s terms and conditions are appropriate and/or available for use in other jurisdictions where its contents are illegal or restricted.
Specific Terms and Conditions
– Prices and price changes – Since Jett Travel is just acting as an agent in the booking process, Jett Travel and the applicable service provider reserve the right to change, amend, or correct prices displayed on our site at any time before or after you have made a reservation. If the price of your booking changes after you have booked, we will notify you as soon as possible.
– Changes we make to your reservation – Any significant changes to your arrangements will be notified to you as soon as possible by us and the relevant service providers. If you refuse to accept the modification, the relevant service providers may, where possible, offer you an alternative arrangement with a price change, or the booking may be cancelled according to the cancellation terms listed on our website. We cannot claim any responsibility for any modifications, significant or otherwise, to your booking as an agency alone.
– Circumstances beyond our control or that of our supplier – If we have to notify a change to your arrangements due to circumstances beyond Jett Travel’s or the relevant service providers’ control, or we or the relevant service providers are unable to supply your arrangements in full or in part as agreed, or you suffer any loss or damage of any kind, no compensation or responsibility can be assumed. War, terrorist activities, civil unrest, industrial conflicts, and adverse weather scenarios or forecasts are examples of circumstances beyond our or the applicable service providers’ control.
If you have a complaint while on your trip, you must notify Jett Travel and / or the relevant service provider as soon as possible so that action can be taken to resolve the issue. Failure to record your complaint in this manner could jeopardize any further claims you make. Complaints may also be reported to Jett Travel Customer Service as soon as possible. Our assistance in resolving your issue is provided solely in our capacity as an agent. The health and safety requirements that apply to the services you’ve booked should meet the local norms that apply to the places you’ve booked, and Jett Travel ensures that local standards are satisfied whenever possible. However, please note that such criteria may be lower and vary widely, and they may not be comparable to those in other nations. If you have any concerns about any safety standards you encounter during your journey, you must raise them with the relevant service provider in the affected area at the time.
Jett Travel works with only licensed and accredited service providers. The licenses and qualifications must meet the requirements of Jordan’s relevant agencies.
Prices and Payment.
We accept the following CREDIT CARDS
Rate per item, unless otherwise specified, please read descriptions to book items quantities as necessary. Prices include VAT and local taxes
Any relevant overseas departure, security, port costs, park fees, customs, immigration, agricultural, passenger facility charges, and international transportation tax are not included in the services we provide. Additionally, gratuities to tour directors, drivers, and local guides; passport and visa fees; luggage and personal insurance; beverages and food not included within the travel product’s inclusions; and all other personal goods are not included. If necessary, you should keep enough local cash to pay for all of the above.
Certain goods may be subject to additional charges such as parking, fuel surcharges, airport taxes, or a security deposit in addition to the quoted price on the Jett Travel website. To use the service, you must pay these fees directly to the applicable service providers. The product inclusions and exclusions area of the website will give you with adequate explanation and information. Before making any security deposits or payments for additional costs, please read the terms and conditions of the relevant service provider. Jett Travel has no involvement in such financial transactions and hence bears no liability in connection with them.
– Unique Requests – Please notify us of any special requests for any service or facility that is not included in your booking at the time of booking. We will contact the appropriate service provider and, where possible, will endeavor to satisfy your request; however, such requests cannot be guaranteed.
– Requests for adjustments after booking but before consumption – Please note that after a booking is confirmed, no changes can be made unless the original booking is cancelled and a new booking is made. Cancellation fees will be assessed as described in paragraph 8 below.
All new appointments made after a cancellation will be subject to the prices in effect on the day the new booking is booked.
Jett Travel, on behalf of its service providers, maintains the right to cancel, change, or substitute any service, as well as refuse to accept or retain any tour members, for any reason, including, but not limited to, a lack of participants.
Please double-check your booking information to ensure that any additional independent flight and/or travel arrangements you make fit with the dates you have booked with us, as we will not be liable for any charges paid as a result of your mistakes.
– The passenger must be present 15 minutes before the time of trip and in case of default on the time of travel is not entitled to the passenger claim the value of the ticket.
– The company has the left to cancel or postpone the trip or cancel or postpone the ticket without giving reasons.
– The passenger is allowed to carry a load of up to 30 kg.
– The following materials, wooden boxes, baskets, liquids of all kinds, radioactive substances, flammable substances, breakable materials, fish, meat are strictly prohibited.
– The passenger is responsible for his or her baggage and any materials that are prohibited or prohibited by law.
– The company is not responsible for the loss of luggage and bags forgotten in the bus and the passenger to confirm the luggage and its purposes for loading and unloading and joint trips.
– The ticket may not be canceled or the date of travel may be canceled within the 24 hours prior to the departure date for evening or morning trips at least one day. JTT have no cancel Procedure.
– Prevents the descent or rise of passengers on the road.
– It is prohibited to carry electrical appliances or any materials subject to customs duties.
Cancellation by you
If you decide to cancel your confirmed bookings for whatever reason, your CREDIT CARD will be credited with the appropriate amount according to the cancellation policy in effect. Cancellation fees differ by product and are clearly posted on our websites. Please see the product details page of our website for more information and any cancellation fees. When canceling a booking, you must tell Jett Travel through email, and you will be advised of the total cancellation fees, if applicable, via email.
Please note that if your booking is awaiting confirmation and no instant confirmation can be provided, we will not be able to accept a cancellation request during this time (up to 2 working days). We put the charge on hold on your card because some of our tours require us to re-confirm availability. Until the tour is confirmed, the amount on hold is not charged. This confirmation process can take up to two working days, and we won’t be able to accept any more requests until we have one. Following confirmation, you may cancel or amend your reservation according to the cancellation policy in effect.
Unless otherwise stated in the product detail, these policies apply to all products sold by Jett Travel.
All travelers, regardless of nationality, are responsible for checking with the proper authorities about any visa and immigration requirements. We shall not be held liable if you or any of your passengers do not have the proper passport, visa, health insurance, or other immigration requirements.
To maintain accuracy, we and our suppliers examine all details concerning the travel product presented on a regular basis. Please keep in mind that all duration times are estimates. Please double-check the accommodation’s check-in time, which varies from property to property and often ranges from 12:00 to 15:00.
Our liability to you
We only act as a booking agent for any lodging, transportation, guide service, attraction, and/or other event or service on the booking, and we have no liability to you, your party, or your dependents for any death, personal injury, loss, consequential loss, or damage of any kind you, your party, or your dependents may suffer unless caused by our own negligence. Jett Travel, our employees, and our agents are working as agents for the applicable supplier or for you and your group.
Jett Travel, its agents, and suppliers also disclaim any duty or liability for government restrictions, acts of war and terrorism, weather conditions, or any misadventure or casualty, as well as any other force majeure or circumstances beyond their control, as described in clause 6 above. Jett Travel’s obligation is limited to the sum paid for the booked arrangements, subject to the terms and conditions on this site.
Because neither Jtt travel nor our suppliers can be held liable for any liability, expenses, or losses you incur as a result of being inadequately insured, it is a condition of our contract with you that you and all members of your party have suitable and sufficient travel insurance to cover your journey. We strongly advise that you acquire comprehensive travel insurance at the time of booking.
Please note you are responsible for your and your party’s actions. If we or our suppliers believe your actions or those of your party could We or our suppliers may immediately terminate your scheduled arrangements if you endanger, upset, or disturb other customers, guests, or staff. In this case, neither Jett Travel nor the applicable service provider(s) will compensate you, refund your money, or reimburse any expenditures you incur as a result of the situation.
Respecting the local culture, customs, and clothing codes is also your obligation. You are accountable for your own safety as well as the safety of those who are reliant on you. Please take the time to learn about and follow the health and safety guidelines established by the relevant service provider, facility, or government authorities.
You agree to defend and indemnify Jett Travel, its affiliates, and/or their respective suppliers, as well as any of their officers, directors, employees, and agents, against any and all claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties, or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature, including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by:
in excess of the responsibility specified above; or by third parties as a result of your breach of this agreement or the documents referenced above; your violation of any law or a third party’s rights; or your use of this website.
Official ratings may differ from star ratings since they varies widely by nation, and frequently within countries. As a result, it is your obligation to read the descriptions of hotel facilities, rooms, meals, and other services before making your selection.
It is your obligation to ensure that you have booked the suitable accommodation type for your needs when making a reservation. All information on the room types and the number of guests that may be accommodated is available on the internet, and your email confirmation should be double-checked.
You accept that the hotel has exclusive responsibility over the availability of the services and features stated for each hotel, and that Jett Travel or its affiliates cannot be held liable if those facilities or features are not made accessible to you during your stay. If a certain amenity or feature is important to you, you should verify with Jett Travel customer service or the hotel to ensure that it will be accessible during your stay. Please keep in mind that certain amenities, such as swimming pools and air conditioning, are only accessible during specific seasons, and it is your obligation to ensure that these amenities are available during your stay.
You agree that the individual hotel determines the availability and pricing of parking. It is your obligation to inquire about the availability and cost of parking at each hotel.
Airport and Port Transfers
You must provide specific arrival time and pick-up location information (such as airport, flight number, cruise docking port, and hotel address) to the contact email at least 72 hours prior to the trip date. Failure to do so may result in the loss of service, with no refunds or penalties due to Jett Travel or the applicable service provider.
Your permission to receive marketing communications from us applies to all of our brands and websites, including, but not limited to, Jett Travel. You can unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking the unsubscribe link in each one or writing to us at email@example.com